Overview: Looking for a fun, challenging Bridge game? Let NeuralPlay’s AI challenge you!
Looking for a fun, challenging Bridge game? Let NeuralPlay’s AI challenge you!
• Play rubber bridge, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
• Unique double dummy problem solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
• Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five card major league), Two Over One Game Forcing, and ACOL (four card major league, weak notrump) bidding.
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer’s as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Claim the leftover tricks and NeuralPlay’s double dummy problem solver will verify your claim.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume play from any point during the review.
• Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Replay hand.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Share absorbing hands with your friends.
• Save a human clear record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
• Designed for some tablets and phones.
Enjoy galore features to learn and practice bridge, including:
• Bidding practice. Compare your bidding to the NeuralPlay AI’s bidding.
• Card play practice. The NeuralPlay AI will mechanically bid the hands.
• Double dummy play. Play the hand open against NeuralPlay’s double dummy problem solver.
• Choose specific types of hands you would like to practice (notrump, strong two clubs, etc.).
• Choose the bidding conventions you would like to play with. Just learning? Choose to play a mostly natural bidding system.
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Roman Key Card, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, Splinter Bids, gaming Three Notrump, Landy, and ravioli (Hamilton).
We are continued to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at [email protected].
– AI play and speed improvements.
Play at levels 2 and higher improved.
Level 6 play is improved the most, nevertheless it may be slow on some devices.
If you find the higher levels slow, please select a lower level for quicker play.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!
This app has no advertisements
Need help? Join our community and get assistance!.