Requirements: 5.1 and up
Overview: This is a game about building your own rocket from environment and launching it to explore space!
This is a game about building your own rocket from environment and launching it to explore space!
• Use environment to create any rocket you want!
• wholly accurate rocket physics!
• unrealistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see thing in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and National Aeronautics and Space Administration launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough tract and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
– All Content unbarred
– Ads Removed
– CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a
– Added two training missions in main menu
– accrued max view when exploitation infinite build area
– Added version to main menu
– Higher fps options in settings
– Confirm menu for deleting bp/qks
– Small screen shake when detaching
– Launch rotate
– Split fairings in build
– Map button issue
– Timewarp here button showing outside map
– Change language mid game
– Description jitter when zooming
This app has Credit advertisements
Need help? Join our community and get assistance!.