Overview: Candy Crush Soda Saga is a brand new game from the makers of the legendary Candy Crush Saga. New candies, more divine combinations and challenging game modes brimming with purple soda!
Candy Crush Soda Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms
New Candy Crush Soda Saga features:
* Over 140 Sodalicious levels
* New Game Modes include:
Soda – switch bottles and candies to release purple soda and save the Candy Bears
Frosting – match candies to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears free
Honey – match candies next to the honey to release the trapped Candy Bears
* Scrumptious new candies and sublime new combinations:
Match 4 candies in a square to make a Swedish Fish
Match 7 candies to create the remarkable Coloring Candy
* Explore juicy new environments and meet the kookiest characters
* Mouth-watering new graphics, Candy Crush never looked so tasty
* Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
* For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Sodalicious scores
* Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet
This mouth-watering puzzle adventure will instantly quench your thirst for fun. Join Kimmy on her juicy journey to find Tiffi, by switching and matching your way through new dimensions of magical gameplay. Take on this Sodalicious Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Are you already a fan of the new Candy Crush Soda Saga? If so then visit our website, like us on Facebook or follow us on
Get ready for a Sodalicious update! – Explore the world of Soda in our fizzy new episodes! – Play stickylicious NEW LEVELS! – Meet our sweet new characters! Remember to download the latest version to access the new content!
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944.